Why is it that we seem to have to recover vocally long after we’ve already recovered from some other impactful event – grief, surgery, break-up, move? Why is there often a second recovery after the first? There could be lots of reasons, but for sure there’s one sure-fire way to recover and keep recovering and it’s… PLAY!
- VOCAL CONTROL – A new way to look at it! (aka You’ve got it all wrong!)
- RULING THE EXCEPTIONAL TONGUE: The Tongue at Rest and the Tongue in Vocal Action
- Understanding Vocal Support – The Bare Bones of Singing
- REVISIONIST FUTURE: Why do we need to recover after recovering?
- The Best Way to Experience Big Vocal Improvements: Do Less, Sense More!