Over the years, as a voice teacher and Feldenkrais® Practitioner, I have noticed a direct connection between how we think of and organize ourselves for both singing and love-making (regardless of sex, gender and sexual orientation). If you are interested in exploring these ideas experientially sign up for my upcoming online class series, SENSE AND SENSUALITY in which I will guide you through awareness lessons designed to clarify and expand these connections, let’s be honest… bring more pleasure and satisfaction to both activities… singing and sex.
- SINGERS, STOP IT!: 5 Alternatives to Compulsive Warming-up, Endless Exercises to “Fix” Problems that Don’t Exist, and Repetitive Mindless Practicing!
- THE JOYS OF SINGING AND SEX – A SOMATIC APPROACH
- The Important Difference between Exercise and Learning
- RE-IMAGINING VOCAL IMAGERY… FOR BETTER VOCAL LEARNING
- Teachers: What is Voice Training?